Warranty & Complaints
Before you undertake any action, please file a warranty claim where we will investigate returned items closely to improve our products when possible. A warranty claim can be filed here: https://www.gettitanpower.com/pages/warranty-claim
We advise you to first report complaints to us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If this does not lead to a solution, then it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur.
It is also possible for EU consumers to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. The ODR platform is available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be fully and clearly described and submitted to Titan within 7 days, after the consumer has found the defects.
- Complaints submitted to Titan will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, Titan will respond within a period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, a dispute will arise that is subject to the dispute settlement procedure.
- In the event of complaints, a consumer must first of all turn to Titan. If the web store is affiliated with Stichting WebwinkelKeur and complaints that cannot be resolved in mutual consultation, the consumer should contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will mediate free of charge. Check if this web store has a current membership via https://www.webwinkelkeur.nl/leden/. If a solution has not yet been reached, the consumer has the option of having his complaint handled by the independent disputes committee appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the decision is binding and both the entrepreneur and the consumer agree with this binding decision. The submission of a dispute to this dispute committee involves costs that must be paid by the consumer to the relevant committee. It is also possible to report complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr).
- A complaint does not suspend the obligations of Titan, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be justified by Titan, Titan will replace or repair the delivered products or repair them free of charge.